Fuel & trip permits or Overweight and oversize permits are issued quickly

Temporary fuel and trip permits are necessary trucking permits for carriers traveling outside of their home state who do not have an IRP registration or an IFTA decal and license. At Permit Wizard, we work alongside a trusted industry partner to provide you with fuel and trip permits.

Electronic Permit Delivery

Get your trip permit online via your Permit Wizard account. It will be delivered to you electronically or via fax/email, whichever you prefer.

Order temporary fuel and trip permits by calling us at 866-873-8505, to personally request your permit.